Who We Are
CREATING VIBRANT, THRIVING COMMUNITIES
We're passionate about creating vibrant, thriving communities throughout Michigan's capital region. We do that by serving donors to meet their personal charitable goals, supporting area nonprofits with grants and coaching, and leading innovative projects that drive community growth.
The mission of the Capital Region Community Foundation is to lead philanthropic solutions that build vibrant communities in Ingham, Eaton and Clinton counties.
• A certified Michigan community foundation
• A Michigan nonprofit corporation
• A publicly supported tax-exempt organization classified under Section 501(c)(3) & 509(a)(1) and 170(b)(1)(A)(vi) of the Internal Revenue Code
• A member of the Council of Michigan Foundations
• Confirmed in Compliance with the National Standards for U.S. Community Foundations
• A member of the Association of Fundraising Professionals, the American Council of Gift Annuities, Lansing Economic Area Partnership, Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce, the National Committee on Planned Giving, and the Michigan Nonprofit Association