Join Underground of Good!
If you are interested in joining the Underground of Good, please complete our pledge card here and mail it to our office. As a contributing member, you have the opportunity to participate in the Underground of Good grantmaking process each quarter.
Member Participation in the Underground of Good
It is expected that all members:
- Attend as many meetings as they can at which they can cast their votes
- Respond to surveys on funding opportunities
- Stay informed and provide feedback
- Cast a vote for the grant recipients
- Adhere to the Community Foundation’s conflict of interest policy (in short, you may not recommend or vote for a grant to an organization from which you personally benefit financially)
Underground of Good Leadership
Two volunteer co-chairs provide overall leadership and direction for the Underground of Good, with tax receipting and grantmaking support from the Community Foundation.
Our 2017 Co-Chairs
Program Manager, Bethany Christian Services
Employee Benefits Attorney, Fraser Trebilcock
If you have further questions, please contact Heather Carrigan by email or at (517) 664-9851.