Youth Action Committee members invite agencies to apply between December 1, 2019 and February 1, 2020. Grant decisions are made during April 2020, with notification of grantees and availability of funds in May. Funds must be requested within one year of grant approval date.
Organizations eligible for Youth Grants must serve youth ages 12-18 in Ingham, Eaton or Clinton counties, and must be one of the following:
- A public or non-profit private school
- A registered student organization within the school
- A non-profit charitable organization with IRS 501(c)3 status
- A governmental entity that serves youth
The Youth Action Committee is especially interested in projects, programs and proposals that provide teens with skills to handle with the most pressing issues identified in the 2019 Youth Survey. These are:
- Teen Mental Health (Depression, Anxiety, Eating Disorders, Suicide & Self Harm)
- Abuse (substance, sexual, emotional, racism, sexism, bullying, cyberbullying, etc.)
- Stress (academic, family, social, emotional, employment readiness, etc.)
To find out how to obtain a passcode for completing a Youth grant application, please contact us to discuss your grant idea.
Tracy Russman, Community Investment Associate and YAC Advisor
517-664-9853 or firstname.lastname@example.org
YAC Grant Forms
Apply for a Youth Grant (Application will open December 1, 2019) A passcode is required.
Youth Grant SAMPLE application
YAC grant evaluation [DOC]
YAC grant request for payment [DOC]